* Fiber Marker is adopted international advanced technology and the working material is fiber. The diode coupling with fiber to process pump, the pump light will course the particles reverse which can emit high quality laser beam.
* Compact: The high-tech product, which is combined of laser device, computer, auto controller and precision machinery.
* High Precision: Re-position precision is 0.002mm
* High Speed: Imported scanning system makes the scanning speed is up to 7m/s
* Easily Operating:Afford the specific marking software based on Windows, which is real-time adjust the laser power and pulse frequency. You can input and output by computer according to edit in the both of the specific marking software and the graphic software such as AutoCAD, CorelDRAW and Photoshop.
* High Reliability: MTBF>100,000 hours
* Energy Saving: The efficiency of optic-electrical converting is up to 30%
* Low Running Cost: No wearing part. Free maintaining.
Application scope and material:
* Electronic and communication products, IC products, electric lines, cable computer components and electric appliance.
* Every kind of precision parts,hardware tools,instrument appliance,aviation and spaceflight appliance.
* Jewelry, garments, instruments, gifts, office devices, brand scutcheon, sanitary ware appliance.
* Dishware ,food ,drinking,smoking and alcohol,etc.
|Laser Sourse |
|IPG Series ||Pulsed, High Energy Ytterbium Fiber Lasers |
|Mode of operation ||Pulsed |
|Polarization ||random |
|Q-switched operation |
|Output power adjustment range ||10%-100% |
|Nominal average output power W ||50W |
|Central emission wavelength ||1060-1070 nm |
|Emission Bandwidth (FWHM) ||<10 nm |
|Long-term average power instability ||<5% |
|Pulse width, (FWHM) ||100 ns |
|Laser switching ON time ||180 /sec |
|Laser switching OFF time ||180 /sec |
|Pulse Repetition Rate* kHz ||20-80 kHz |
|Energy per pulse (PRR = 20 kHz) ||0.95 mJ |
|Typical beam quality, M2 ||<1.8 |
|Output fiber delivery length ||3m |
|Operating voltage ||220V |
| Power consumption ||600W |